What can you expect from our Manhattan movers?
We are a professional full-service moving company that can handle everything related to your move and your relocation needs. This enables you to focus on other important tasks of the moving process and alleviates your stress. As your moving partner that are certain tasks that you can expect us to do when you hire our moving services. For instance:
- WE help with the planning and preparation of your move
- WE supply all packing materials and moving supplies
- WE disassemble all your bulky furniture items and then reassemble them in your new home if requested
- WE help you pack your belongings and then help unpack them at your new location
- WE load our truck, transport your items to your new home, and then unload it at your new location
- WE help with the clean-up and dispose of all used packing materials and debris
Basically, if it has anything to do with your relocation, NYC Movers & Packers we’ll be handling it for you.
How much will it cost you to hire our Manhattan movers team?
It’s difficult to calculate an accurate cost of your move without first doing an in-home estimate. Obviously, it will cost more than a DIY move. However, you’ll see that it’s well worth the extra cost in the long run. You can get an idea of the basic cost by visiting our website and clicking on the “Get Quote” button in the upper right corner of the home page. Keep in mind that there are certain factors that influence the cost of local and long-distance moves including:
- What is the total distance of the move?
- How many belongings/boxes you need to transport?
- Are extra moving services needed?
- Will you need extra number of movers?
- Are you moving in spring/summer or fall? – as time of year you’re moving matters
Residential moving in Manhattan typically involves moving from one apartment unit to another. Taking the above factors into consideration and moves that we’ve assisted people with in recent months, the costs for moving in Manhattan are as follows:
|Apartment size||Cost range|
|Studio||$420 to $700|
|1 Bedroom||$700 to $1,100|
|2 Bedroom||$1,100 to $1,500|
|3 Bedroom||$1,500 and up|
It’s always a good idea to compare the cost of hiring different Manhattan movers as they will vary from one company to the next. While you always have the option of a DIY move, it just makes more sense to hire professionals such as NYC Movers & Packers because of the difficulties involved when moving in anywhere in the 5 boroughs of New York City. By hiring our residential moving team, it will alleviate your stress and give you peace of mind knowing that your belongings are protected during transit.