Why is it important to hire a full-service moving company like NYC Movers & Packers?
Hiring a team of professional movers to assist with your relocation gives you a better chance of having a stress-free, pleasant moving experience. If you’ve been trying to decide between a DIY move and hiring professional Staten Island movers, the following 8 reasons will tell you why hiring professionals just makes more sense:
- Compared to relying on family members and friends to help with a DIY move, our team of moving specialists is the most reliable choice.
- Entrusting your furniture and belongings to our team ensures that they will be safe and secure while in transit.
- It’s not difficult to ask family members and friends to help with a DIY move. However, it’s often difficult getting them to help when the time comes. Hiring professional movers ensures this will never be an issue.
- Our movers learn proper lifting techniques in order to avoid injuring themselves. The average individual hasn’t been trained to lift heavy items. This could result in a painful back injury or other physical strain.
- The right moving company or team can give you an exact date as to when your items will arrive at your new home. As the Staten Island movers, our crew at NYC Movers & Packers pride themselves on being prompt and professional at all times.
- We hold ourselves accountable for the condition of your furniture and belongings when transporting them to your new home. Otherwise, you’re responsible for any and all damage and have to pay for it out of your pocket.
- When it comes to handling bulky furniture items and lifting heavy boxes, we are more efficient than untrained individuals.
- With our experience and expertise, we can address any concerns you may have and provide a more pleasant and safer moving experience for you.
Contrary to what you might have been told, hiring the services of professional Staten Island movers from NYC Movers & Packers is more cost-effective in the long run. That’s why it’s always important to consider all of the costs involved with moving that are included in a full-service relocation package. You’ll have to pay for these costs after you’ve rented a moving truck and purchase all of your moving supplies. When you actually sit down and do the math, the difference isn’t much but the hassle of pulling a DIY move is a lot more than what you envision. That is why it helps to call our crew and get the moving done smoothly. We are conversant with all aspects of the move and shoulder the responsibility of the planning and logistics, leaving you with time to focus on work and family at the same time.