Why should you hire professional movers?
A local move is relatively easy compared to a long-distance relocation. Most local moves can be done in a day provided you’ve planned and prepared properly. On the other hand, long-distance relocations are considerably more complex because they involve more planning and preparation. Consequently, it just makes good sense to hire professional New York to Miami movers for that type of relocation effort. The following will explain why it’s important to hire professional movers:
- Accountability – one of the main reasons to hire professionals is that they are properly insured and can be held accountable damages and losses
- Cost-effectiveness – hiring a professional moving team is more affordable than what you’ve been led to believe
- Efficiency – the NYC Movers & Packers prides themselves on saving you time when moving long-distance
- Experience – a key factor when choosing a long-distance moving company
- Reliability – you can always rely on our New York to Miami movers to arrive as planned on your moving day
- Safety – we do whatever it takes to ensure your safety when moving your household
Most importantly, when you hire our moving and relocation specialists, you’ll have peace of mind know that your furniture and belongings are safe and secure when we are helping you move from NYC to Miami.
We have handled all sizes and types of furniture and other possessions such as antiques, paintings, pianos and innumerable other commercial electronic equipment. And there was no damage. Thus, you can be sure that we’ll treat your belongings with utmost care.
How much does it cost to move to Miami from New York City?
The cost of moving from NYC to Miami will depend on several factors such as the total moving distance, the moving services you require, the number of movers needed to complete the move, the size of your shipment, and the time of year. The quick answer is that hiring a New York to Miami movers’ team will cost anywhere from $1,750 to $3,000 on average. The following chart is based on national averages and explains the cost of moving to Miami from NYC more thoroughly:
|Size of home||Moving cost|
|Studio / 1 bedroom||$1,500 to $1,750|
|2 to 3 bedrooms||$1,900 to $3,500|
|4+ bedrooms||$2,500 to $6,000|
Keep in mind that these are national averages and that your cost could be higher or lower based on the abovementioned factors. Regardless, NYC Movers & Packers has you covered and is only an e-mail or phone call away.
The bottom line is that we want your move to go as smoothly as possible and ensure that you have a pleasant transition when hiring our New York to Miami movers’ team.