How much does it cost to move apartments in NYC?
It stands to reason that anyone would want to know how much it costs to hire a moving company when moving apartments in New York City. Granted, it will cost more than a DIY move initially. You can call us to get a custom quote for your impending move. Just keep in mind that there are several factors that will influence the cost of moving in NYC, including the following:
- ease of access (i.e., distance from the street, elevator or stairs, etc.)
- Distance that you plan on moving
- Listing the packing and moving services needed
- Are you moving in spring, summer or fall?
Additionally, we understand your apprehensions about the total cost of the move, apart from the hassles associated with it. However, we want you to know that we’ll shoulder the burden completely when you decide to work with us. You can be rest assured that as per the number of services you choose, we’ll work with you accordingly to ease your burden. We have a plethora of add-on services such as bring the packing supplies, packing your possessions, standard services and even storge facilities.
In most cases, NYC Movers & Packers will either charge you by the hour or a flat rate. Based on current averages and past customer moving jobs, the answer to the question “how much does it cost to move apartments in NYC?” is as follows:
- A 1-bedroom move will take an average of 6 hours and cost anywhere from $1,000 to $1,500
- A 2-bedroom move will require a larger moving truck and will vary from $2,000 to $2,500
- A 3-bedroom move will require a larger truck and cost $2,500 and up
Furthermore, the time of the month that you move will influence the cost as well. For instance, you may be given a lower price if you schedule your move for the middle of the month rather than at the end when the demand for our services is much higher.