What moving and relocation services do we provide college students?
Whether it’s moving back to campus when the semester starts, back home at the end of the semester or for the summer, or to a different campus, we are the one-stop solution for a college student’s moving needs. Our college movers’ team in New York provides the following student relocation services:
- Needs assessment (we sit down with the student to create a moving checklist and determine what services they require)
- Packing materials and supplies (boxes, bubble wrap, furniture blankets, padding, tape, and wrapping paper)
- Disassembling and reassembling furniture
- Packing and unpacking
- Loading and unloading our moving trucks
- Disposing of all used packing materials and debris from the move
As the college student’s full-service moving partner, NYC Movers & Packers has you covered when moving day arrives. All you need to do is let us known in advance the services that you need and we’ll ensure that everything is done on time. We offer storage services so that if you need temporary storage for extra boxes, you have the security knowing your possessions are in safe hands.
How much to college movers in New York cost?
Although moving away from home to college can be an exciting experience, it certainly doesn’t have to be an expensive one. NYC Movers & Packers offers some of the most competitive rates in the moving industry today. The cost to move to on-campus housing or off campus into an apartment or house will vary based on several factors. These include:
- ease of access
- moving services requested
- labor (how many movers will be needed)
- size of the move
- time of the month and year
Based on moving industry statistics and national averages, the cost of college movers New York services ranges from $300 to $500 for local college moves and from $1,500 to $3,000 long-distance moves. If you are shopping for a quote on your impending move, call us and schedule an in-house evaluation. Based on the number of boxes or possessions that have to be moved, we’ll give a written quote.